A very small footprint, but powerful mini personal computer. Please note that this is a barebones computer meaning that you yourself must buy and add parts to make it work. That requires some research to make sure you are buying the correct parts for the job. You will want to get yourself an SSD hard drive (Western Digital preferrable) and a copy of Windows 7 Professional or 8.1.
The very first thing to do is:
1. Update the BIOS to the newest version on Intel\'s website.
2. Plug in a USB DVD drive and install Windows 7.
3. Installed the Intel® Chipset Device Software
4. Install Intel® Management Engine driver.
5. Install the other additional drivers. The computer has to restart for a few of the driver installations.
6. Install the Western Digital hard drive
7. Boot up the pc and install all of the Windows Updates.
Intel NUC i5 MiniPC
- Brand: Intel
- Product Code: NUC-D54250WYKH1
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $344.99