What Information We Gather or Track
Information on general usage and any optional personal details you provide to us will be used to provide you with enhanced features. The following are details of the information we collect:
* etronicsland.com collects data so that we may display personalized content to our visitors. Additionally, usage information may be analyzed so that we can judge our system's performance or execute your customized features.
* We may collect information from customers and visitors to our Web site. This information allows us to process orders from customers by collecting their First Name, Last Name, eMail, Password, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Billing Address and Shipping Address. Other information such as Date, Time and IP address is also collected.
* Your browser offers so-called "cookies" which -- if you allow their use -- store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. Cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. However, cookies tell us nothing about you personally unless you specifically give us the requested additional information.
What We Do with Collected Information
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements on etronicsland.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
DoubleClick DART cookies
We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
* From time to time we extend various offers through our partner companies. These may include news or additional details on their products and services. Your personal preferences or usage history may result in your being offered special screens or products. Some personal information, such as eMail, may be shared with a partner company, but only when you have previously agreed to the transfer.
* We produce aggregate reports for advertisers. For example, we tell advertisers how many people saw or clicked on an ad and additionally, how many people saw or clicked on ads in different portions of our service. Where available, we may offer additional information about viewer characteristics. However this does not include personally identifiable information about you or your online usage patterns. Our advertisers allow us to provide our service to you. In return, they need to know how to effectively place their ads to potential customers.
* etronicsland.com may send a newsletter to our Users. If you would like to stop receiving the newsletters you may unsubscribe by removing your account.
Who Can Use Collected Information and How
* As mentioned in our "What We Do With Collected Information" section, we provide our advertisers with aggregate reports on advertising activity.
* Please be aware that if you voluntarily disclose information online, personal or otherwise, that information can be collected and used by others. etronicsland.com will have no means to control this.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
* etronicsland.com does not sell or commercially make available specific information about its Users or Users other than in aggregate form, except in cooperation with law enforcement bodies in regards to content violations or violations of applicable laws.
Our Security Measures
* etronicsland.com uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt payment information and User data against unauthorized access. However, we cannot be responsible for how third parties, whose links appear on our site, use your information. You should know that no data transmission is one hundred percent guaranteed against easdropping. Because your site is ultimately protected by you and your password, much of your information security is up to you.
* etronicsland.com has implemented additional precautions to ensure the privacy of your personal information. We have a strict firewall in place which does not allow any outside access. Access in the company is limited to only individuals who need to be able to see customer data in order to perform their job functions, such as the billing department. Important personal data is backed up on the network to help insure its integrity.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
* You may choose not to receive special offers and discounts simply by not registering for any special deals and offers when you sign up. If you signed up for special offers and now wish to unsubscribe, you may do so at any time by replying to the unsubscribe link contained in those mailings.